Smooth CE 2.1
- Ergonomic, Pivoting Foot Pedal - Your ankle, knee and hip move fluidly in a completely natural motion with no jarring or jerking.
- Electromagnetic Braking System - What good is a no-impact elliptical workout if the brake grabs and jerks? With electromagnetic braking, gradual resistance is applied to provide fluid, smooth motion with less wear and tear.
- Nine Challenging Preset Programs - Change your routine to work different muscle groups. With preset programs geared toward distance, calories, fat burning, endurance and more, you'll always feel challenged.
- Handgrip Pulse Sensors conveniently located on the handlebars.
- Sixteen Resistance Levels for forward and reverse motion allow beginners and avid users to benefit.
- Roller-less Design gives smooth and silent operation.
- LCD Display featuring course, profile, speed, time, distance, heart rate, calories and resistance level.
- Tilt and Go Wheels for easy mobility.
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Minimal assembly.
- Lifetime Frame and Electromagnetic Brake warranty
- 2 years on all parts and electronics
- 1 year labor
We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please give us a call at 888-211-1611
Prices Include Shipping
in the Continental US
Order by Phone
Page | Treadmills | Ordering
Information | Fitness Equipment | Corporate Gyms | About Us | FAQ | What's New
Buy Online or call 800-762-4237 or Email us wih questions
Specifications subject to change. Verify specifications and pricing before ordering.
Smooth treadmills carry a 30 day money back guarantee. See Details.
Refused shipments subject to 20% restocking fee.
a Registered Trademark of InternetFitness.com, LLC.
© 1995-2006 InternetFitness.com, All rights reserved